- 8:1 student/teacher ratio, the lowest in a PK3-12 program in central Arkansas.
- A safe, friendly campus with over 220,000 square feet of impressive facilities, including three libraries, nine science labs, four visual art studios, four music rooms, three gymnasiums, and lush, lighted athletics fields.
- A well-balanced program combining rigorous academics, extensive arts, and humanities, community service, and competitive athletics. (Many students participate in multiple activities and sports and stand out.)
- The most advanced educational technology, including a new Middle School exploratory design program, maker spaces, and robotics.
- Small class sizes and a focus on hands-on, self-directed learning, not testing and memorization.
- A unique capstone program that begins in Lower School, allowing students to demonstrate what they know by creating projects that show mastery of skills and subjects.
- Highly-credentialed teachers skilled in best practices who could teach anywhere, including at the college level. Our teachers are passionate, full of fresh ideas, and know each student well.
- Three distinct program divisions carefully designed to build on one other, ensuring a smooth transition from Lower to Middle to Upper School—a comprehensive preparation for college.
- A College Counseling Program that is the envy of other schools that prepares students to navigate the process and ultimately gain admission to the college or university of their choice.
- 84% of our seniors receive merit-based college scholarships.
- 100% college acceptance rate—some of the most selective colleges and universities in the world choose our students.
- One of the most affordable private school tuitions in the country.
Would you like to learn more about the power in promise? We welcome you to explore our website to learn what makes Episcopal Collegiate School a life-changing investment in your child’s future. If you prefer, come see for yourself. Visitors are always welcome on campus. We look forward to greeting you!
Episcopal Collegiate does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, or national origin in administration of its educational programs, admission and financial aid policies, employment practices, athletic or other school-administered programs.