New Family Information
We are so excited that your family will be joining our community in the fall. In the meantime, this page is just for you and has helpful information and useful links to forms that you will need to complete for the coming school year.
We look forward to seeing you in August! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mary Jane Briggs in the Admissions office at 501-372-1194, ext. 2306 or Matt Radtke at 501-372-1194, ext. 2678.
- When does the 2017-18 school year start?
- What are the school hours?
- When is new student orientation?
- How do I get a vehicle permit sticker?
- How does my student pay for lunch?
- Do I need to fill out health forms?
- Community Handbooks
- Where can I purchase school spirit apparel?
- Parents' Auxiliary
- K-5: Monday, August 14, 2017, 9:00 am to 10:30 am, Erwin Hall
- PK3-PK4: Friday, August 18, 2017, 9:00 am to 10:30 am, Hussman Dining Hall
August 14, 2017
- New 7/8 Grade Student Orientation, 12:00-3:30 pm, Erwin Library
- 8th Grade Locker Setup Social, 3:00-3:30 pm
- New 7/8 Grade Parent Orientation, 12:00-1:30 pm, Erwin Library
August 15, 2017
- All 7th Graders meet with advisors, 9:00-11:00 am
- 7th Grade Locker Setup Social, 11:00-12:00 pm
August 15, 2017, Dawson Dining Hall
Brand New Students to Episcopal Collegiate, Please Arrive at 8:30 am!
- 6th Grade Student Orientation, 8:45 am - 1:30 pm
- 6th Grade Parent Orientation, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- 6th Grade Locker Setup Social, 1:00 - 1:30 pm
- 9th Grade Orientation: Monday, August 14, 2017, 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, begins in Dining Hall
- 10th – 12th Grade New Student Orientation: TBD
In order to keep our campus safe and maintain accurate records of vehicles allowed on campus, parents and drivers must register their vehicles annually. For your protection and convenience, we recommend registering all vehicles that may come on campus. Stickers are available in each division’s reception area and should be placed in the front window on the bottom left driver side.
Vehicle Registration Form
Participation in the program for the 2017-2018 school year is optional. Students will be enrolled in the program by default and families must notify the School if they elect for a student not to participate. The online enrollment process includes a step to notify the School of intent not to participate. An option is provided that allows a student access to “drinks only” if he/she chooses to bring their lunch.
Episcopal Collegiate School's dining program is managed by SAGE Dining Services.
Breakfast is available each day that school is in session and is an a la carte program. The family FACTS account will be charged based on what is purchased each day.
The lunch program is an all-inclusive, all you can eat program. Numerous menu options are available each day, with an emphasis on the availability of healthy options. Students that participate in the lunch program will have the monthly fee billed to their family’s account through FACTS. Charges for any breakfast items purchased will also be charged to the account and billed on a monthly basis.
Lunch Program Costs 2017-2018
Avg. Price per meal
PreK3, PreK4, Kindergarten
1st – 5th Grades
6th – 12th Grades
Parents should have had the opportunity to fill out all health forms during the online enrollment process. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the School Nurse Lenna Hopkins at email@example.com.
The Episcopal Collegiate Community Handbooks (one for Lower School and one for Middle and Upper Schools) contain a wealth of information, and will answer many questions families may have about school policies and procedures. Information about dress codes, behavioral expectations, etc. are all contained in the handbooks.
Click here to review the 2017-2018 Lower School Community Handbook.
Click here to review the 2017-2018 Middle and Upper School Community Handbook.