New Family Info
We are so excited that your family will be joining our community. This page is just for you and has helpful information and useful links to forms that you will need to complete.
We look forward to seeing you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mary Jane Briggs in the Lower School Admissions office at 501.978.4404, ext. 2306 or Mahlon Martin in the Middle and Upper School Admissions office at 501.372.1194, ext. 2672.
- What are the school hours?
- New Student Orientation Schedules
- Lower School Summer Reading and Math Enrichment (PK3-5th)
- Middle and Upper School Summer Reading and Math Enrichment (6th-12th)
- Community Handbooks
- How do I get a vehicle permit sticker?
- How does my student pay for lunch?
- Do I need to fill out health forms?
- Division Head and Admission Office Communications