Back to School Resources
Beginning May 28, 2019, through July 29, Episcopal Collegiate School administrative and business offices will observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. noon. Regular school hours of 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. will resume on Thursday, August 1, 2019. Have a great summer and we look forward to welcoming you back!
- The School will provide all supplies for Lower School students on the first day of school
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- Bundle your school supplies through School Toolbox. Find the link to the sale flyer here.
Middle school planners/agendas will be included as part of the supply packs for all 6th grade students. They will be distributed in advisory the first week of school and billed directly to FACTS ($15).
Planners/agendas for 7th and 8th graders will be available in the Wildcat Warehouse, Episcopal's onsite store located in the Auxiliary Gymnasium
Course Guides & Selection
- Middle School Course of Study
- Course Selection-Incoming 6th Graders
- Course Selection-Incoming 7th Graders
- Course Selection-Incoming 8th Graders
- Upper School Course of Study
- Course Selection for Freshmen
- Course Selection for Sophomores
- Course Selection for Juniors
- Course Selection for Seniors
Course Selection Resources