Summer & Back to School Resources
Beginning May 29, 2018, through August 3, Episcopal Collegiate School administrative and business offices will observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, and Fridays, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm noon. Regular school hours of 7:45 am to 4:30 pm will resume on Monday, August 6, 2018. Have a great summer and we look forward to welcoming you back!
COURSE GUIDES & SELECTION
- Middle School Course of Study
- Course Selection-Incoming 6th Graders
- Course Selection-Incoming 7th Graders
- Course Selection-Incoming 8th Graders
- Upper School Course of Study
- Course Selection for Freshmen
- Course Selection for Sophomores
- Course Selection for Juniors
- Course Selection for Seniors
- 2018-2019 Textbook Adoptions (Grades 6-12)
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- 9th Grade
- 10th Grade
- 11th Grade
- 12th Grade
- Follett Virtual Bookstore Ordering (opens July 10, 2018)
- Follett Virtual Bookstore FAQ
- Follett Online Book Buyback
If you require assistance ordering books, or have a question with your order, call Follett’s customer service line at 877-827-2665. Follett accepts returns on books 30 days from your order date or 30 days from the start of classes, whichever is later. See their website for additional information.
The School will provide all supplies for Lower School students on the first day of school.
We are pleased to offer you a service that will take the hassle out of buying your children’s back-to-school supplies this fall. ClassBundl will package your teacher’s school supply lists and deliver them to your home.
Place your order today or anytime over the summer.
•You may place your order online by using this link: Order Link
•Customize your order by using the Quantity and Remove tabs
Middle school planners/agendas will be included as part of the supply packs for all 6th grade students. They will be distributed in advisory the first week of school and billed directly to FACTS ($5).
Planners/agendas for 7th and 8th graders will be available in the Wildcat Warehouse, Episcopal's onsite store located in the Auxiliary Gymnasium
- Summer Reading
- First Day
- Uniforms & Dress Code
- Carpool & Transportation
- After Care
- Contact Us
11th Grade-AP US History (only for students entering AP US History)
- K-5: Monday, August 13, 2018, 11:00 am to 12:30 am, Erwin Hall
- PK3-PK4: Friday, August 17, 2018, 9:00 am to 10:30 am, Hussman Dining Hall
August 13, 2018
- New 7/8th Grade Student Orientation, 12:00-3:30 pm, Erwin Library
- 7/8th Grade Locker Setup Social, 2:30-3:00 pm
- New 7/8 Grade Parent Orientation, 12:00-1:30 pm, Erwin Library
August 14, 2018, Dawson Dining Hall
- All 6th Grade Student Orientation, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- 6th Grade Parent Orientation, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- 6th Grade Locker Setup Social, 1:00 - 1:30 pm
- 9th Grade Trip, August 10-13th
- 10th – 12th Grade New Student Orientation: Tuesday, August 14, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Gordon Conference Room
All dress uniforms and daily wear clothing must be purchased through The Toggery or the school’s used uniform inventory. Follow the links below to review the dress code guidelines.
The Toggery would like to offer two promotions for Episcopal Collegiate families. Please make sure you let them know about the special offers.
1. June 1st-August 31st, they are offering $5 off any pair of uniform shoes.
2. All uniform pieces for the month of June will receive 10% off.
Carpool information will be discussed during your child’s orientation and can also be found in the Episcopal Community Handbook under Transportation Policies.
All automobiles transporting students must be registered and display an Episcopal Collegiate automobile sticker. Other vehicles should receive a visitor’s pass. The school reserves the right to limit student automobiles for reasons of parking space and safety. Licensed students are permitted to drive automobiles and motorcycles to school. To have the privilege of driving any motorized vehicle, the student must complete a registration form provided by the school and receive a parking permit. Please refer to the Upper School handbook for more information regarding student vehicle parking and carpool information.
Episcopal Collegiate School's dining program is managed by SAGE Dining Services. Participation in the program for the 2018-2019 school year is optional. Students will be enrolled in the program by default and families must notify the school if they elect for a student not to participate.A student may opt out of the program by providing written or email notification to Angela Deloney in the business office firstname.lastname@example.org
Students not participating in the program should bring a lunch each day. Those meals are required to adhere to the following set of expectations:
- Parents are asked to provide well-balanced and nutritious lunches.
- Meals must be brought in a lunch box /sack lunch format.
- No glass containers or metal knives are allowed in lunch sacks or lunch boxes.
- No sodas should be included with lunch. Bottled water or juices are suggested
- Meals should be brought by the student when they come to school in the morning.
The lunch program is an all-inclusive, all you can eat program. Numerous menu options are available each day, with an emphasis on the availability of healthy options. Students that participate in the lunch program will have the monthly fee billed to their family’s account through FACTS. Charges for any breakfast items purchased will also be charged to the account and billed on a monthly basis.
Breakfast is available each day that school is in session from 7 am to 7:45 am, and is an a la carte program. The family FACTS account will be charged based on what is purchased each day.
After school care is available for all early childhood, lower, and middle school students until 6 p.m. In Episcopal's after school care, children in grades PK3 through 5 enjoy snacks, free time, and planned activities oriented to their grade level. Activities may include crafts, games, dramatic play, songs, and outside play.
Wildcat Club After School care is available Monday through Friday, beginning at school dismissal and ending at 6 p.m. The program runs throughout the school year, beginning on the first day of school.
For students in 6th grade and up, a supervised study hall is available from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Episcopal Collegiate Community Handbooks (one for Lower School and one for Middle and Upper Schools) contain a wealth of information, and will answer many questions families may have about school policies and procedures. Information about dress codes, behavioral expectations, etc. are all contained in the handbooks.
2017-2018 Lower School Community Handbook.
2017-2018 Middle and Upper School Community Handbook.
Head of School
Dr. David Perkinson
Head of Lower School
Assistant Head of Lower School
Head of Middle School
Dr. Chuck McCormick
Director of Athletics
Head of Upper School
Troy Urquhart email@example.com
Director of Finance and Operations
Director of Innovation and Technology
Director of Student Support Services
Lower School Admissions
Mary Jane Briggs
501.372.1194, ext. 2306
Advancement and Middle/Upper School Admissions
501.372.1194, ext. 2405
Rettina Olive Hill
501.372.1194, ext. 2461 firstname.lastname@example.org
501.372.1194, ext. 2509
501.372.1194, ext. 2304
Lower School Office
501.372.1194, ext. 2301
Middle School Office
501.372.1194, ext. 2464
Upper School Office
501.372.1194, ext. 2400 email@example.com