Back to School Resources
Beginning May 18, 2020, through August 7, Episcopal Collegiate School administrative and business offices will observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. noon. Regular school hours of 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. will resume on Monday, August 10, 2020. Have a great summer and we look forward to welcoming you back!
- All students are provided supplies in the Lower School. There is no need to purchase additional supplies. We will make sure students have their own supplies rather than sharing with classmates as they have in the past. Students in fourth and fifth grades are allowed to decorate their lockers, so those materials may be purchased if desired.
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- Bundle your school supplies through School Toolbox. Find the link to the sale flyer here.
Middle school planners/agendas will be included as part of the supply packs for all 6th grade students. They will be distributed in advisory the first week of school and billed directly to FACTS ($15).
Planners/agendas for 7th and 8th graders will be available in the Wildcat Warehouse, Episcopal's onsite store located in the Auxiliary Gymnasium.
Course Guides & Selection
- 2020-2021 Middle School Course of Study
- Course Selection-Incoming 6th Graders
- Course Selection-Incoming 7th Graders
- Course Selection-Incoming 8th Graders
- 2021-2022 Upper School Course of Study
- 2021-2022 Course Selection for 9th Grade
- 2021-2022 Course Selection for 10th Grade
- 2021-2022 Course Selection for 11th Grade
- 2021-2022 Course Selection for 12th Grade
Course Selection Resources