Covid-19 Protocols and Updates
Episcopal Collegiate School continues to monitor the health of the school community and tracks relevant news about the spread of Covid-19 in Central Arkansas. This webpage centralizes information and resources for the Episcopal Collegiate Community. Check this page regularly for updates, links, and FAQs.
Episcopal Collegiate School has adopted three levels of school operation:
- Level I (Normal School Operations) - Rates of community transmission, vaccination, and natural immunity allow for normal operation. The school will continue to follow established guidelines for positive cases within the community.
- Level II (Enhanced Mitigation Strategies) - Rates of community transmission and/or directed guidance from local and state health organizations require adherence to additional protocols such as masking, cohorting, or restrictions to large community gatherings such as lunch, chapel, performances, and sporting events.
- Level III (Remote Learning) - State and local officials have issued a “stay at home” order in response to a new variant or acute outbreak. Classes will be conducted remotely.
School Operation Level:
- The School is currently operating under Level I protocols.
Please use the form below to report any student absence due to illness. All other absences should be directed to your Division Office:
- How should I report school absences related to illness?
- What happens if a student or employee has a positive Covid-19 diagnosis?
- What should I do if my child is displaying symptoms of Covid-19?
- What should I do if my child has had a close-contact exposure to a positive Covid case?
- What are the isolation guidelines for persons who test positive for Covid-19?
- What will happen if a student or employee presents symptoms of Covid-19 during the school day?
- I have more than one child at Episcopal Collegiate School. If one is forced to quarantine or isolate does the other child have to as well?
- How will Episcopal Collegiate communicate Covid-19 cases and exposure?