Episcopal Collegiate Annual Fund
The Episcopal Collegiate Annual Fund remains Episcopal’s first giving priority because it directly supports the school’s greatest assets: our students and teachers. The Annual Fund touches every aspect of each student’s experiences inside and outside the classroom. The dollars raised each year are crucial in enabling the school to provide superior faculty, small class sizes, individual attention, state-of-the art technology, athletic success, and tremendous enrichment opportunities. Tuition alone cannot fund the entire operating budget of Episcopal Collegiate, as the Board of Trustees and Head of School are determined to minimize tuition increases. The Annual Fund, combined with auxiliary program income, supports the $6,699 difference between tuition and the true cost of an Episcopal Collegiate experience.
A gift to the Annual Fund sends a powerful message that you believe in Episcopal Collegiate School and its mission. In addition, demonstrated support from the entire school community helps to influence the giving decisions of foundations, which further enhance the learning experiences the school can offer.
Annual Fund Leadership Committee 2018-2019
Ignite the Roar
Katie and Clay Hunter, Chairs
- The ability to both attract and retain talented teachers who inspire a passion for learning.
- Provide students with small class sizes and individualized attention.
- Award-winning fine arts and championship athletic programs.
- Facilitates ongoing advancement of leading-edge technology in education.
- Facilities updates and improvements.